5 Facts About Millennium Estates Dubai

78 Views Comment Off

Finding an accommodation has always been a daunting task, however, if you are planning to stay in Dubai, then you will be dazzled with the UAE largest collection of residential properties. Developed by G&Co., Millennium Estates Dubai consist of villas and townhouses that inspire the people living in this flourishing neighbourhood. Whether you look for residential, commercial, an apartment or a villa, Millennium Estates is an answer to your requirement.

 

Here are 5 facts about Millennium Estates Dubai:

1. Premium Property –The Millennium Estates in Dubai was announced in May 2013. The developed property consists of 198 villas built on a 3.8 million land within the Mohammad Bin Rashid city. The property has three different types of villas available where the size of the bedroom ranges from 5,400 – 7,200 sq.ft. The main attraction of the project is that the buyer has to pay only 25% as the upfront amount while the rest 75% can be payable at the time of construction.

2. Property Types –The residents will enjoy the space and tranquillity. The property at Millennium Estates is well set to embrace the highest quality construction and world class amenities. The Millennium Square delivers quality and spacious villas to the residents. There are three types of properties designed having 5 independent villas, Type A –built up area is 7,371 sq.ft; Type – B – built up area is 6,993 sq.ft; and Type C- built up area is 5,221 sq.ft.

3. Facilities –The villas are constructed with basement parking, balcony, 24/7 security, 24-hour security systems, easy access to the highway, gated community. There is a short drive away from the Meydan Race Course and Hotel.

4. Attraction – Acquire the luxury living in the center of the city with the Millennium Estates properties located in Dubai. Few properties present the incredible view of the Downtown Dubai / DIFC and Business Bay Skyline. Enjoy the bright, spacious rooms with the view of the impressive skyline.

5. Connectivity – The residential properties are built at a short drive away from the Meydan Race Course and Hotel. The property is launched having the connectivity to all major points like communities, schools, shopping malls, hospitals, and metro stations which are near to the Mohammad Bin Rashid City.

 

Powered by: Aurum Real Estate.

In : Dubai

About the author

Trending Now