Al Habtoor City is formerly known as the Habtoor Palace Complex which is a multi-use development in Dubai. The city features three high-rise residential towers commissioned by the Al Habtoor Group in the year 2012. It also consists of three hotels namely, The Westin Dubai, St. Regis Dubai, and W Dubai. The construction of the residential towers is to be completed in 2017.
Here are 5 facts about Al Habtoor City:
1. Residence Collection – The premier residential development is made on the Dubai Water Canal featuring three residential towers namely, Noora and Amnaare, 74 storey towers and Meera, 52 storey tower which comprises of the apartments, penthouses, and lofts. These residential properties will feature 1 to 7 bedrooms, thus giving the freedom to the buyers to buy according to their necessity.
2. Hotels –A new landmark in Dubai has been currently under construction which will feature three top rated hotels on one plot. The project is managed by the Starwood (St.Regis, Westin, W hotel).
3. Neighbourhood – Al Habtoor City is a short distance from the major landmarks which makes it convenient for the residents to visit these places. At a short distance are the Downtown Dubai and Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC), and the Burj Khalifa is within few kilometres. All leisure attractions are at a shorter distance such as the Jumeriah Beach is nearby, and Meydan Racecourse and the Safa Park are adjacent to the Al Habtoor City.
4. Luxury Choices – The resident at the Al Habtoor City will be presented with multiple choices right from their doorstep. Residents will get spectacular entertainment with the Las Vegas-Style water themed permanent production. It is a lifestyle destination for the residential projects. A state of the art health and fitness option is available with the tennis academy having an air conditioned tennis court.
5. Waterside Living – As the project at Al Habtoor City is located on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal, it offers the elegant waterfront and boulevard from the buildings. The beauty is further enhanced by the gourmet restaurants and Al Fresco Cafes including Dubai’s second branch of the Boutique and Bentley Café.
Powered by: Aurum Real Estate.