Meydan is an integrated city which is culminated in the vision of UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai;Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. A wide range of commercial and residential development has been made by the Meydan Group to make Dubai competitive in the world of business. It is a hub for business, lifestyle, and sport. Dubai known for its architectural manifestation, has its own unique way to amaze the world with its wonders.
Here are 7 facts about Meydan:-
1. Real Estate – With several real estate projects, Meydan has made news with its ultra-glam project “Meydan One”. This luxurious project is said to break 5 world records with accommodation for 78,300 residents, covering 5 million square meters, 360-degree observation deck, restaurant at 675 meters, dancing fountain at 420 meters, indoor ski-slope at 1.2 kms, residential towers at 711 meters, 652 retail shops, 300 eateries and more. All set to be completed by 2020.
2. Racecourse –The grandstand is a single long structure, which spreads over a mile and accommodates around 60,000 spectators. Racing is an integral part of UAE, where the Meydan features state-of-the-art facilities. Meydan features racing with the local horse population while the international horses and horsemen are attracted by the Dubai World Cup. The winner receives attractive price money and competes for all levels of racing.
3.Golf– The Track at Meydan Golf is a floodlit nine holes stretched over 3,700 yards layout, opened in 2012. It is available to play until 11pm. Located close to the Meydan Hotel, the track offers pay and play course. Featuring dramatic views to the golfers from different holes, golfers get a perfect end of the day with the Qube Sports Bar.
4. The Meydan Hotel–A 5 star luxurious resort having shape like a wave in motion featuring luminous green glass frontage, ample of space; gives remarkable views to its guest. Located at a short distance from Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai, the hotel is well connected with the major outdoor places to give hassle free tour experience to its guest.
5. Freezone – Known as a business hub, Dubai Freezone offers international free zone trading status to all the businesses locating to Dubai. It provides with the competitive start-up costs fulfilling all standards in the location. With its flexible desk, it becomes easier to focus on the business than space without paying high rentals.
6. Tennis – Meydan has Tennis Academy operated by Tennis 360, which offers world class tennis coaching to the beginners, intermediates, and professionals in UAE.
7. Qube Sports Bar – Features state-of-the-art big screen technology, a perfect place to have live sports screening with group of friends and enjoy its delicious cuisine. It is a place for sport lovers with spacious seating and warm ambience.
Powered by: Aurum Real Estate.